Enjoy this Fabulous Women United Fundraiser to Benefit Lake County Women and Girls in Need.
Here's a gift you don’t have to wrap this holiday! How does a package of five (5) fun virtual experiences sound?! The experiences will take place weekly beginning in January so this makes for the absolute perfect holiday gift – one that can be enjoyed from the safety and comfort of home! Buy one for yourself today! They also make the perfect gift for a friend, family member or co-worker! A full 100% of the proceeds stay local and will benefit Lake County women and girls in need. Register for yours now at uwlc.org/fun.
Surprise Bonus! With every experience package purchased, you’ll get a free entry into our contest for a chance to WIN 25 Bottles of Wine!
Experience Package Includes:
1. Deep Stretch Yoga for everyBODY, even Beginner Yogis - Instructor: Lisa Fleming 300 R.Y.T, Reiki Master
2. Wine Glass Painting with Visual Artist Yvonne Delgado Thomas, Director of Development at The Fine Arts Association
3. “Wines Around the World” Wine Tasting - Instructor Brian Fife, Certified Wine Specialist (CSW), Wine Director of World Wines and Liquor in Mentor
4. Cook-A-Long with Well Known Chef Natalie Blake, Executive Chef at the Metropolitan at the 9 in downtown Cleveland, locally featured TV personality and Hell’s Kitchen season nine TV contestant with Chef Gordon Ramsey
5. A Private Acoustic Musical Performance by Company Housing Band featuring Guitarist Michael Pietrangelo and Vocalist Abby Ohlsen
For complete details and registration information, visit uwlc.org/fun now!
Date and Time
Thursday Jan 7, 2021
Thursday Feb 4, 2021
These run weekly beginning Thursday, January 7, 2021 at 6:30 pm and ending Thursday, February 4, 2021 at 7:30 pm.
Virtual via Zoom - A link will be sent to your prior to each Virtual Experience
$50/Women United Members & Emerging Leaders
$45/person if more than one package is purchased during the same transaction